Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrush

The Crush

Yeh, help the poor pulped guy, bimbo.

Yeh, so after this crushing defeat at the World Mooing Championships, I took to the bottle, and started watching the two movies my coach had left me, viz. :
The Crush
Blue Crush
He also left me some orange crush to drink, if I got thirsty. Yeh, really rubbed it in eh? Anyway, so as always, I got bored, and decided to tune into my pirate cable television, where I see this Bollywood news story on some rich fat bitch crushing this actor to a pulp on the dancefloor. Yeh, real blood on the dancefloor, real murder on the dancefloor. Achtung Michael Jackson and Sophie Ellis Baxter. Best thing? He was her date! Yeh, daddy bought the fat cow a date, and she thought the date was edible huh! Okay, bad pun.

Conclusion time folks - we desperately need to get these fat chicks off dancefloors man. They're like a safety hazard. By order of the Hon. Cow Tse Tung, Minister for Sinister Activities, uh, Cowropean Union?

No comments: