Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Bipasha Schumacher

Back in the day, Raj Cooper used to sing "Mera Joota Hai Japani", i.e., "My Shoe Is Japanese". Japanese shoes? MWAHAHAHAHAHA. Italian leather footwear sounds alluring. American sneakers are out of this world. But Japanese shoes? Like straw slippers? Or recycled sushi mat thongs? Give me a break Raj Blooper. Leave the shoemaking and singing to me in the future, dammit.

Bipasha Basu Needs A New Shoemaker

Anyway, in other fashion news today, I would like to draw your attention to style icon (my new favorite term for Bollywood dorks) Bipasha Basu's fantastic shoes. If you were wondering where, or who helps her pick these shoes, go no further. Jimmy Choo, Manolo Whoo?

Yes, it is me, Cow Tse Tung, shoemaker and shoe stylist to the superstars. So the next time you're after some quality footwear with a hefty tag, and out-of-this-world fashion sensibilities (in short, alien sense of style), bring your business to my little boutique. With my Midas touch, I will make you a shoelebrity. Take Bipasha Ba-shoe's word for it.

2 comments:

Punit Pandey said...

You sure have the eyes for detail. Incredible.

Filmy Blogs.com

X said...

thanks punit. keep visiting...love your blog.