Monday, March 26, 2007

Is It A Friendship Band...Is It A Miniskirt...Is It A Semi-Naked Bollywood Slut...

Theory one: Storm outside+bored superbrain== brainstorm time.

I often wonder why dozens of currymunchers just *have* to include the following terms in their blog titles:
  1. RAMBLING
  2. THOUGHTS
  3. GREAT
  4. DEMENTED
  5. EVIL
I'd list more, but I value my sanity.



Pessimistic, head-fucked fuckers.
Okay, I'm done.

Anyhoo, so, on to today's non-issue. When I was a young calf, all I wanted was a "karra".
The steel bangle which is symbolic of strength, unity and bondage.



Great alternative to steel claws. I mean, as a school-kid, you want a decent weapon, right? But, you don't want to be killing or maiming people (unless you're a teenaged American psycho). You just wanna knock them out enough for the hottest chick in your class to recognize you as the alpha male, which of course, means you get to touch her without being done for sexual assault.

Which reminds me, lately, I hear of all these female teachers giving their students blow-jobs and the like. WTF mate. The only blows I ever received were on my ass, with solid wooden rulers, as punishment for something or the other. Why couldn't I have sexy nymphomaniacs who lusted me as teachers? Huh, huh?? Life's unfair.

Yeah, so I was saying, these days, school-kids don't want karras - no sir - but they wear these stupid pieces of waste rubber that companies probably sell for 5 odd bucks, branding them as "friendship bands". What a load of crock. I bet I could carve a friendship band out of a used condom. It'd be a great way to tell a chick that I lust her, wouldn't it? Maybe not. HEY! C'mon! Surely, I can't just toss away an expensive Durex condom after just one use.

Always Recycle.

Anyway, the key issue was not wearing friendship bands on your wrists, but on your waists. I mean, just look at Mallika Share_A_Wart here.



Shrunken, food-deprived Mallika wearing her friendship band on her size zero waist. I don't get it. What's so hot about a 35 year old anorexic slut dressed up as a 12 year old girl?

Give me evergreen teen/ambisexual Preity Zinta being felt up by closet lesbian granny and ugly Bollywood actress, Rekha any damn day.


----------------------------------------------

Harvey Weinstein and Baby Einstein. Someone at Disney reckons they're substitute goods.

Corny fuckers and lousy economists.

5 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

These Bollywood actresses know how to stare and pout, but can they moan like Sharon Stone?

Doddi Buddhi said...

CTD

Great stuff man!

Nice one on ole Tranny Granny Sultry Rekha feeling up Preity Dykie
Doddi Buddi

Lidia said...

Hahaha...well at least it's good to know some guys have good taste! If i was ambisexual (i had to actually look up what that word meant), or bisexual or lesbian i would probably take Preity over Mallika anyday as well :)

X said...

Stone - Moan...
GB, you are a poet in the league of William Blake and Dr Dre.

Hey Doddi - thanks. When do we see some posts on your blog ;-)

Tohou Lidia, great taste in women. You're on the right track. ;-)

Daddy's Girl said...

Whoa... Rekha looks truly evil and vampire-like in that photo. Looks like she's thinking of drinking a pint of young blood.