Saturday, February 04, 2006

Freeeeeze! I'm Ma Faker, Put Your Pants On The Hare And Gimme All Your Bunnies

At first glance, (fe)rozy pictures like this scare the living daylights out of me. Look at yesteryear Bollywood star, Feroze Khan, posing in his I'm-more-evil-than-Mr._Evil look. Think about it - in a time when the Muslim offspring of Christian offspring of Jews are facing some of their toughest times on planet Earth, what does Feroze Khan go and do?

Freeze, I'm Pa Faker

He not only gets third-grade plastic surgery done on his face so he looks more sinister than Mullah Omar and his Mama, Bin Laden, but he's also dealing cheap Afghani drugs at Page 3 do's in Mumbai! Little wonder son Fardeen Khan's a heroin addict.

Just take a look at that little green box. Its one of those new-fangled Victorinox Swiss Army ummm Boxes, which contain everything from a Black Box Recorder, to a high-frequency satellite radio transmitter, whatever that is. Yeh, that's what my "source" told me, so don't call me uninformed.

For a minute, I thought the spirit of the late Amrish Puri had possessed Uncle F(e)roze.

1 comment:

Doddi Buddhi said...

CTT

You are a threat to public peace and you should be locked up:) Man I am hurting from all the laughs I have had reading your witty stuff! It is 1.30 AM in Chandler, AZ and I just have to read more of your stuff!

Thanks
DB