Sunday, January 29, 2006

I'm MiKajal Jackson

Just when I was fantasizing about Ajay Devgan's actress wife, thunder-thighed Kajal, dreaming of our honeymoon, and wild nights of passionate love-making and vase-breaking, what does my stupid sexretary come and do - she not only catches me in a compromising position with my portable hard drive, but she also breaks the news that our sleuths, in conjunction with forensics experts have come to the shocking conclusion that THIS indeed is American child-molester, and sometime King of Plop [he nearly dropped his baby], Michael Jackson. I am disgusted with myself. Remind me to beat up the likes of Cory Walia and Mickey Contractor - bloody makeup.

Kajal is Michael Jackson

Evidence in favor of our report included the trademark hand on the crotch, badly done eyebrows, a black robe traditionally worn by the female of the species, and of course, that uncanny facial resemblance.

Other sources tell us MKaJal was moonwalking at this party - isn't THAT proof enough? Here's a close-up to convince the doubting Thomases:

MJ as Kajal

What's Michael Jackson doing in Bollywood, trying to pass off as Kajal? Wasn't he supposed to be buying lingerie in Bahrain or something? Where's the Al Jeera network when you need it most?

6 comments:

Amber said...

That is a funny picture!! The sari looks good on old M.J.!!

X said...

Laks, glad you liked it. Cheers.

NMW, I reckon the saree's better than a burkha eh?

Mridula said...

Nice one!

Daddy's Girl said...

LOL!! I love this one. Perfect match.

Doddi Buddhi said...

CTT

Brilliant!

I never liked Mikajal!

DB

X said...

thanks mridula, daddys girl and doddi! cheers