Sunday, February 18, 2007

La Isla Shame-ita, and Madonna-Style Fetishism

Now, everyone's talking about fat and ugly Shilpa Shetty, just because some British TV turd decided to feature her on Big BOTHER, the irksome reality show featuring good for nothing dickwads trying hard to become celebs. Or, ex-celebs trying to regain their fame, and hopefully, some fortune along the way. I mean, what other show would make someone like Jade, the ugly racist Foodie famous?

So we decided to take the spotlight away from "Shrill-paw" and spastic nemesis, Jade, and focus on the supposedly bi-curious, exhibitionist, incestous sister Shetty, Shamita Shetty instead.

Shamita wants to make out with Shilpa

Now, I've always had a lot of faith in Shamita's quality upbringing and fantastic moral values. The first time I realized she was a woman of substance was when I saw her in a lesbian clinch with her sister, Shilpa. Yes, Shamita and Shilpa Shetty lesbian clinch. Does that make your mouth water yet? Nope? No worries - there's more pictorial proof aka the main course to follow, kids. Lesbian subtext, or sisterly love? Sisterly lust, more like.

So yeah, basically we had Shamita the nympho, all horny, and ready to do her sister, Shilpa who's not big on exhibitionism. Pity. Typical Bollywood movie. Just when things start heating up, you see someone as ugly as Prabhudeva pop in with twenty million and one dancers to do the Bharatnatyam and rid you of your stiffy.

Anyhoo...

Apparently, Bollywood actress and stripper Shamita takes her mum's advice on clean underwear very seriously. So when she ran out of clean underwear, and her bank account ran dry, she decided to make do without underwear altogether. Nothing wrong with not wearing panties, no sir. But the whole point is that in this G-string day and age, if you've run out of underwear, why not just use some cheap kitchen cord and a fig leaf? Heck, even our ancestors, and certain modern-day apes have that much decency and common sense.

Shamita Shetty Upskirt. Shamita Shetty Without Panties

On second thoughts, Shamita has more than just mere common sense - she has business sense. And that explains why she decided to show off her hairy punany to the world. Think about it - its a girl's dream. Offers to pose in Playboy magazine, free underwear from Victoria's Secret, free Brazilian waxing...the list goes on. Even if you're a Z grade celeb in Bollywood, you get freebies the common exhibitionist can only dream of. Now, I'm off to burn my undies and panties and the like...because Playcow magazine, here I ummm, "cum"?!!!?!!!!!!

EXTRA! EXTRA!
<<>>

More pictures to fan the "Fire" (God knows I'm good with cross-referencing) and make you wonder whether they're sisters or *boom* a hot desi lesbian couple who like coupling in public view :-| Ouch.

Shilpa and Shamita in more lesbianesque poses

Some lesbian BDSM? Notice Shilpa's "collar". Sub-domme aesthetics. Ah, ah?

Black is back, Shilpa and Shamita Shetty

Another Shamita Shetty upskirt picture - just to set your imagination on *cough* FIRE!

Shamita Shetty Upskirt Pictures. Hey, if I was Mahesh Bhatt, I'd Be Grinning Too!!

Okay, I think its time for me to go jack off. Later, suckers.

9 comments:

PolkaStripes-ZebraDots said...

this is totally awesome...imagine if she went commando!

X said...

i reckon she's done enough and should just stick to wearing some underwear in the future ;-)

Lavanya said...

where do you even get this shit?? LOL

X said...

lavanya, you slack bitch. you're my source for all things bollywood, remember? ;-) you should be studying for the exams 'kid'. get off the net :-@

Arup said...

wow....

Unknown said...

she is a bitch any one can fuck her asshole is she good at sex I think yes baldy bitch

Unknown said...

oh my god ..............what a pussy she is having I feel to insert my penis in her pussy what a fuck jerk lovely pussy come on darling i wanna fuck ur juice pussy i can fuck ur sister Shilpa and ur mother also my penis is good oh lovely pussy ////////// pussy lick her pusyy






fuck her pussy come darling come

ganga said...

awesome shamita, you have a awesome pussy you should spent a night with me. my penis will be good for your pussy.

ganga said...

awesome shamita, you have a awesome pussy you should spent a night with me. my penis will be good for your pussy.