Saturday, March 03, 2007

"Laurens" of Arabia

It probably comes across in the last couple of posts that lately, frustration's gotten the better of me and the posts are bordering on the vicious, rather than satirical. Maybe I'm sick of catering to the stooges. I mean, c'mon, a Bollywood blog doesn't have to be constantly dumbed down for the dork populace of our planet. I always aim to spread useless knowledge using Bollywood to camouflage the same, but lately, subversion seems to be a failing tactic.

I digress. Lets go off and take a short break from regular proceedings and check out Arab babes who'll give you as much of a high as petroleum-sniffing does. What an analogy. I should be flogged.

First up, we have Aisha Qaddafi. You gotta love a dictator's peroxide blonde bombshell of a daughter.

Aisha Gaddafi/Qaddafi, lawyer, and Col. Gaddafi's daughterThey don't call her the Claudia Schiffer of North Africa for nothing. And what's better, she is a qualified lawyer who was on my idol, the late Saddam Hussein's defense team. Drooooooooooooooooooooool.

Madeleine Matar, Lebanese singerThen there's this other Arab chick, singer Madeleine Matar, ...

Rajlaxmi, Indian Supermodel

who, as far as I'm concerned, is almost at par with Indian supermodel Rajlaxmi in terms of sex appeal and hair color...

Madeleine Matar, Lebanese Singer

...Isn't she a beauty? Anyway, so I don't know why, but a lot of these Arab chicas end up looking like transvestites - maybe its all these gay makeup artistes, trying to make real women look like drag divas. Add a strap-on to the mix, and what have you but a feminine faux gayboy.

Please note, Madeleine Matar's website says "I love you all", where "all" is a nom de plume for none other than the venerable DJ Cow Tse Tung. Don't be jealous - I have that effect on Arab camels and women.

Zoya Sakr, Arabic beauty queen and corporate/media hotshot

Finally, Zoya Sakr (sucker??), sometime beauty queen and now media/corporate communications hotshot.

Zoya Sakr, Lebanese-Russian beauty queen and corporate communications hotshot for Al Aan TV channelSaucy Zoya. Zoya Sauce. I'm on a diet - but sex is exercise. If you need more pictures to jack off to, head over to Arabic Celebrities.

3 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Do Arab women make different noises to western women when having sex? I only ask because I often get e-mails asking me these sort of questions. It wouldn't surprise me if Qaddafi's daughter sounded like a bleating camel.

X said...

I wouldn't know about human women, Mr GB, but Arab cows sure make different noises to Western ones when I milk them. Do you like camels?

Doddi Buddhi said...

CTT

A fantastic blog! Having spent some years in Orient, Hong Kong actually your blog is very witty and funny!

Just died laughing reading about your Arab celebs...loved Zoya Sauce...

May Allah in His Infinite Wisdom Grant you Many Female Camels

Doddi Buddi