Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Doogie Likes It Doggystyle

Neil Patrick Harris as Barney in How I Met Your Mother
I've googled it, and after all these months no gossip queen has used this witty, and mind-bending (pun intended; does one even exist here?) headline. Yes, Neil Patrick Harris is gay, and I think its great. Because now I can make all those Doogie-doggy jokes I've held out on for all these decades. A burden has been lifted. Takes me back to Time Magazine's Busta Rhymes arrest report, "Busta Busted", "Busted Crimes", "Busta Crimes".

Also, it makes his role in Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle all the more humorous. Why? 'Coz, the guy doesn't even like pussy. Ah, sarcasm, thy name be Neil Patrick Harris.John Cho, Neil Patrick Harris and Kal Penn in Harold and Kumar go to White Castle



Anyway, what did you expect after NPH was caught in compromosing positions with male castmates, such as this:

NPH from his Doogie Howser days, fondling his best friend
NPH from his Doogie Howser days, cuddling up to his best bud

No comments: