Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Nach Baliye - We Are Not Dancing With The Sitars

Most of my reading these days involves Sun Tzu, The Callgirls Toplist and the like, because y'know, I'm a macho, globe-trotting corporate warrior and shit. Anyway, so I ended up clicking this link to an article about "Nach Baliye", from one of the feeds on this blog, and behold! I am now one of the lucky few who have been exposed to the wonders of this "Dancing With The Stars" themed show, with fabulous dance routines and costumes that make the most flamboyant of drag queens seem like Mother Teresa.

Rakhi Sawant's partner has better makeup skills than her

Rakhi Sawant might not be great at her makeup, but her partner sure has learnt a few tricks off her. And, I am greatly distressed here - Rakhi is CLOTHED! That's bullshit man. I want my money back.

Closeted Bollywood bisexual actress staring at another chick's boobs

Y'know, men get a bad name for being obsessed with boobs. What about chicks who stare at other chicks' boobies? No, that's so moral. I agree. There's nothing hotter than a hot chick that likes chicks. Long live dusky, pretty Bollywood lesbians.

Classy Bollywood starlet spreads her legs in public
The dignified lady in red seems to be asking something of the Caucasian gentleman to her right...



Yes, that's Salman Khan at the extreme right. He seems to have been watching a lot of Scrubs, since he's started calling all these new kids girlie names. I don't know or care who the other two turds are. What I do care about is the new Speed Racer movie, which is out in 2008. Woohoo! What can I say about the costumes? The guy's wearing a shiny, satin pair of trackpants, with a shiny silver stripe for heaven's sake.

Indian Christmas Attire?

I bet you didn't realize currypuffs had Christmas costumes too. Merry Christmas, amigos.

P_Ooh_Ja Bedi, I mean, Pooja Baby
After all those eyesores, there was yummy mummy Pooja Bedi to soothe my eyes. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Show me some Indian lezzers who have come out of the closet and will discuss their orgasms.