Sunday, January 29, 2006

Rooter No. 1, And A "Family Photograph" of Jeetendra's umm...Family

My girlfriend, Wow Tse Tung and I often have Bollywood sex, where she tries to run away from me, but me being the male of the species, I catch up, and pin her down, firmly, only to plant a kiss on her forehead, and then get back to our exercise routine. Without trees, there would be no Hindi movies. And the physical aspect of it would explain why Mamta Kulkarni never made it big in Bollywood.

Why this is relevant is because of the fact that the piece of equipment that sexes up my network, the ubiquitous Rooter [NO ref to plumbers], is on vacation. Luckily, my lap-topless-dancer has a modem, and I finally figured out which hose waters the hole best.

My guru, Baba HaramDev told me that because of bad karma, in my next life, I will be an inanimate piece of computer equipment. All I hope for is that I'm reborn as a rooter. A lean, mean router, whose every cavity is filled with fluid love.

Anyway, we've been off topic again, so lets pay our Bollywood friends a visit.

Jeetendra, wife Shobha, son Tushar, daughter Ektaa.

Here's the fabulous Kapoor family. Mummy Shobha's an elephant, daddy Jumpin' Jack Jeetu is an ambassador for Svetambaras and pointy-toed boots, daughter Ektaa Kapoor could've been a successful Bollywood actress who chose to make TV serials that make me puke but are nonetheless highly successful, and beta Tushar Kapoor has the looks of my servant, Ramu, but fortune I could only dream of. God bless them. I mean it. :-O

No comments: