Thursday, January 26, 2006

Yeh To Khushi Ke Aansoo Hain [All Your Tears Are Belong To Joy]...

I was over at DesiKartik's Bollywood orgy, when my sexretary told me, "SirJi, DesiKriti is ALIVE!". DesiKirti is ALICE, she'd typed, but my sharp brain picked up the typo straight away. Yes, I solve puzzles like that in a matter of seconds. And seconds are the only undies I will purchase, because new ones are just overpriced.

What is DesiCritics? Why would an important person like me with a fabulous sex life be worried about DesiCritics, you might ask?

Aaman Lamba, Founding Father of DesiCritics Visits Cow Tse Tung In His Jungle Headquarters, And Brings Candy Floss As GuruDakshina.

Because, my secretary tells me, I spent a small fortune on getting this article on Wal-Mart ghost-written by an Indian content-writer. GO READ IT, unless you fancy death by firang squad.

As for the picture, that's Hanu-amaan Lamba, founder of DC, who was visiting me for some spiritual guidance. H.H., The Dalai Lama just doesn't cut it these days. The multi-colored boxes cover my privates, if you're wondering...

2 comments:

Frater P.A. said...

Egad! That's hilarious - worthy of sharing with the world - shall link at least from my blog/upcoming post on DC reactions

Frank Partisan said...

I found this blog surfing. I love Bollywood!


Regards.